Wednesday, September 30, 2009

NFL Week 4, Picks Predictions, 2009

NFL Week 4, Picks Predictions, 2009. Every Monday night I will post my NFL Picks and Predictions for the upcoming NFL week. The picks are only posted so people can laugh at my lack of prognosticating skills. You are also permitted to leave a comment below telling me how idiotic I am. If you agree with me, you will not leave a comment, because you will not want to “jinx” it. Come back every week. My pick is the one in bold.

Week 4
SUN, OCT 4 TIME (ET) TV
Detroit at Chicago 1:00 PM FOX
Cincinnati at Cleveland 1:00 PM CBS
Seattle at Indianapolis 1:00 PM FOX
NY Giants at Kansas City 1:00 PM FOX
Baltimore at New England 1:00 PM CBS
Tampa Bay at Washington 1:00 PM FOX
Tennessee at Jacksonville 1:00 PM CBS
Oakland at Houston 1:00 PM CBS
NY Jets at New Orleans 4:05 PM CBS
Buffalo at Miami 4:05 PM CBS
St. Louis at San Francisco 4:15 PM FOX
Dallas at Denver 4:15 PM FOX
San Diego at Pittsburgh 8:20 PM NBC
MON, OCT 5 TIME (ET) TV
Green Bay at Minnesota 8:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment